Monday, March 22, 2010

To My Fellow Divas.......

Sometimes you just have to declair yourself a DIVA, in spite of whatever is going on around you.  So, I feel that because our winter has been so gloomy, and the economy is so poopy, I am declaring this week National DIVA Week!

So strut your stuff girls, this is your week!  Let's make our own fun.....even if the sun is not shining outside!

Get your favorite wine glass out!


And toast yourself....for being YOU......the fabulous YOU!

 

You are a STAR!


To all my BLOG girlfriends.......I TOAST YOU!
May your Spring be filled with SUNSHINE!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Diva Week! lol Love those Trapp candles in your previous post!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Just followed you here through Time Worn Style. Gorgeous site! I'm a new blogger and am having such fun meeting everyone. Feel free to drop by.
    Kristine
    http://thepaintedhive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!