Saturday, February 27, 2010

Meet Daisy and Tulip

Just had to share these photos of my two kittys.........the first picture is of my oldest cat, Miss Daisy.  She is 12 years old and an animal shelter rescue.  Miss Daisy is tiny, but mighty!  And she loves her Saturday morning sunbath!


And here comes Tulip, her 10 year old sister.  She's known as the sassy one!  Just look at those eyes, she knows how to tell a story!


They are so much fun and really know how to cuddle up and enjoy a relaxing afternoon!  The best part of the day is going home to snuggle with my two babies.......and hubby too, of course! 

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love your sweet little fur babies! I've got three of my own, two Huskies and my kitty Winnie. They're a handful, as is the husband. ;-)

    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...these babies are adorable! Such sweet little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kittys are sweet! Cats are such wonderful, peaceful companions! They are very smart too! I have a wonderful rescue cat that someone just dumped off when he was 8 weeks old. He was just so sweet I decided to keep him. Now I don't know what I would do without him!

    Have a great day,

    Ann
    theannadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!