Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother Nature's Yard Art

After the rains in the Fall and all the cold snowy weather this Winter, I definately appreciate my garden so much more this year.  The roses are very brilliant in color this Spring.  And the hydrangea blossoms are plentiful on all my bushes.  So much so, that I just had to share it with you all............Happy Friday!








I'm participating in My Romantic Home's "Show and Tell Friday" blog party today.  Be sure and check out some more fun photos at their blog.

  
Also joining An Oregon Cottage's - Tuesday Garden Party
Check out their beautiful gardening photos!


 

12 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love your garden statuary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is lovely- I hope you'll think about sharing at the Tuesday Garden Party I host over at An Oregon Cottage, you'd be a great addition and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful ~ love all the colors! Have a great weekend! ~ Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you to have such beautiful blue hydrangeas.I love the statue too.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could look at flowers all day - you have a gorgeous garden. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great garden flowers. And the hydregas look beautiful! Thanks for sharing..Julian

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have THE most beautiful garden!
    Oh my goodness, those hydrangeas are positively dreamy!

    I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous garden...so romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks wonderful... I just love the purple verbena in the first photo... it makes the best ground cover! Gorgeous hydrangeas too, I have awhile to wait for blooms here in Oregon:(

    visiting from Jami's garden party

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking- I knew people would enjoy seeing your beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a beautiful variety of flowers in your garden. That cherub is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a wonderful garden the flowers are beautiful. I collect cherub's too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!