Thursday, April 1, 2010

Saturday Night Out at the Right Wing Tavern


My very favorite restaurant of all is the Right Wing Tavern, right here in good ole Woodstock, GA.  Their atmosphere is so much fun!  And the menu, well that in itself, is a a reason to make you stop by and see for yourself. 
When you first go there to eat, the server will give you a lesson on how to read the menu.  All the items are name after politicians.....some local and some national.  The salads are named after former First Ladies and the sandwiches are named after local politicians.

Last Saturday night we stopped there for a special treat out on the weekend.

My husband had "The Purdue".........doesn't that look good!  It's his favorite.

  
And I ordered their Legislative veggie flatbread pizza.....called "The Protester" on the menu....yum!


While we were enjoying our meal we were able to watch the NCAA basketball tournament on their projection screen TV.


So next time you are in Woodstock, check out the Right Wing Tavern, you'll be glad you did!
Their fabulous menu is listed on their website.


3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, you totally made my stomach growl and my mouth water! Looks yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting place to visit. That is a great and different idea for the menu. I would certainly enjoy either of these you featured today. Thanks so much for your visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have eaten here many times with my neighbor...I think last time I ordered the
    Ronald Reagan.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!